Careers & Internships at PHR
Thank you for your interest in employment with Physicians for Human Rights. A co-recipient of the 1997 Nobel Prize for Peace, PHR is an independent not-for-profit organization that mobilizes the specialized skills, rigor, and passion of health professionals and scientists to investigate and stop egregious human rights violations.
PHR's headquarters are located in New York City. We also have offices in Washington, DC and Boston, along with additional staff in a few other cities and countries.
Current career opportunities are listed below. Internship opportunities are listed here.
- Coordinatrice en RDC, Programme sur la violence sexuelle en zones de conflit
- Director, Forensic Training Institute
- DRC Coordinator, Program on Sexual Violence in Conflict Zones
- Information Technology Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Medical Expert Consultant, Program on Sexual Violence in Conflict Zones
Physicians for Human Rights is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in its work and staff.